Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Needing a "Calgon" moment...

I'll admit: I love having a career AND a family.  But I'll also admit that it's incredibly hard to do both some days. Today is one of those days...I have two sick little ones and a hectic day at work.  Not to mention a long to do list at home of things I need to get done prior to Caroline's Baptism next week.  Don't mistake it: it is a choice I've made but life isn't without its challenges and today is just one of those days where I struggle.  I often find myself asking other moms the same question they ask me "how do you do it?"  I have a friend with three kids and a full time career...I'm in awe of her b/c I can't imagine adding another one the mix.  Nor do I plan to but still...

To all the moms out there, I salute you! It's difficult being a mother whether you stay home full time or not and I know there will come a point when we look back fondly on these times but while in the midst of them, well, sometimes we all could use just a quick "Calgon moment"...

No comments:

Post a Comment