Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And so it begins

People always told me I have things to say and my stories about my children and husband make them laugh, so I've finally decided to do something about both...start a blog.  Welcome! As the blog title says: I have two girls (ages 3 and 3.5 months), two cats (Felix and Ethel) and one husband (Tim..could also be third child at time but...). Life is a journey for us.  Hannah, my oldest is the willful and independent type who doesn't like the word no, except when she's using it. And Caroline, my youngest, is fairly laid back at the moment...of course she is only three months so it's still early.   And then there's Tim...ah, yes the hubby.  The poor man =) He is out numbered every where and even is starting to get grief from Hannah.  I told him to simply suck it up and enjoy the ride.  My hope for this blog is to share the stories of my everyday life and i hope you will to! Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment