Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vocabulary...

Maybe I don't remember but I think kids are more advanced now then when I was growing up...at least in their words.  I'm truly amazed at some point most days but Hannah's vocabulary and how she uses certain phrases at just the "right" time.  Today was one of those days...We decided to do a little Pre-Super Bowl party with her and made guacamole and some other appetizers.  Well, all was ready just as Tim came in from putting corn in our corn burner (that's a story for another time...) and the minute Hannah saw the snacks and then saw Tim, she looked from one to the other saying "You go back outside daddy you've been bad...all snacks for mommy, me and Caroline." Where she unearthed any of that I have no idea but it was all I could do not to laugh! 

Fast forward a few hours and Tim (again) was eating and dropped something on the floor...she looked at me, shook her head and said "That Daddy.  He's a boy."  That was one where Tim and I couldn't even try not to laugh... =)

I am beginning to wonder what things Caroline is going to say and am a bit worried at the things she'll pick up from her big sister....

No comments:

Post a Comment