Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 years old...

Yesterday Hannah turned three and I think I was just as excited as her.  This year was the first year where she understood that it was her birthday and had a say in what theme to decorate...and it was Max and Ruby, the beloved rabbits from Nick Jr.  The girl LOVES Max and Ruby and I mean LOVES.  She can't go a day without singing their song and watching at least one episode.  I think she knows every episode by heart but you'd never know it b/c she is engrossed in every one like its the first time she's ever seen it. 

She had a lot of fun and it filled me with happiness to see her soo happy.  As I looked around at my crazy house yesterday, I felt a sense of calm as if that was how it was always meant to be =)


The Birthday Girl starting to open her presents...

Hannah with her cousins Olivia and Cailynne...they all got into unwrapping!

Singing Happy Birthday to Hannah!!

The Max and Ruby cake...from Haas Bakery in Oregon

Eating the Ruby piece of her cake =)

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! Glad the day went well. Happy Birthday, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete