Tuesday, February 8, 2011

feeding babies-cnn story

So I read an interesting story on CNN that the American Academy of Pediatrics believes that feeding a baby solids before 4 months will increase their risk of obesity three fold...really? I'll admit I didn't feed my kids solids before four months but I know plenty of friends who did and guess what? Their kids are fine and within normal range. I think as parents we need to have those conversations with our pediatricians and do what we feel is best for our kids. Caroline is just over four months and taking rice cereal like it's her job...no matter how much formula I gave her the chick wanted food and loves when she sees the spoon headed her way...and she's only in the 40th percentile for her weight yet 95th in height :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment