Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoes

It goes without saying that for most women shoes are a wonderful accessory.  I am no exception. I love shoes. In fact, I love shoes and handbags more so than jewelry.  Well, that is, except for diamonds! Those really are a girls BEST friend!!! =)

Back to shoes...I think I'm passing along my love for shoes to Hannah and even perhaps to Caroline.  Hannah recently went through a growth spurt and most of her shoes no longer fit.  So, as I was checking out Children's Place online, I found some ADORABLE shoes for both Hannah and Caroline.  And tonight they arrived in the mail.  Hannah exclaimed "I love them mommy!!" as she happily went and tried hers on...Then came back and ask why she didn't have sandals like Caroline.  I tried to explain the store didn't have those sandals in her size, but to a three year old, that doesn't really resonate.  So, in the end I told her we'd go shopping this week for a pair of sandals.  Her response? "I would like three pairs mommy."  Ahhh...another shoe lover in the making!!

Hannah and Caroline's new shoes!!

1 comment: