Saturday, April 30, 2011

Doing nothing...

Today, I choose to spend it with just Hannah and Caroline. I could have cleaned, done laundry and made dinner for tonight. BUT instead I woke up this morning and decided none of that mattered...Tim had work to do outside so that meant I was on my own with my two daughters. It was magical. I can't remember the last time I spent the day so simply. Hannah, Caroline and I watched t.v., played outside, napped together and etc... Now, Hannah also spent part of the day with Tim as he did his chores outside...she does like to follow her daddy around while he works the farm. And that was cute to witness.

I'll admit as I sit here tonight and look around at all I need to do, I wave of guilt passed over me. BUT when I put Hannah down tonight, she exclaimed "Today was a good day mom!" and that was all I needed to hear. The guilt went away and all I am left with is happiness and memories...I was able to enjoy the moment and to me that is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment