Friday, March 9, 2012

Non stop chatter...

"What goes around comes around"...

No saying has ever been more true that this one as of right now.  I was a talker when I was young.  To anyone who knows me, it's no surprise...there's a reason I went into public relations =)  I love people and have made "talking" an art!  Well, I think there is a four year old on her way to that same title.  For more than an hour now, Hannah has proceeded to talk to me about everything...colors, her friends at school, saying the alphabet, CJ, Tim, the cats, etc...truthfully, I've lost track of everything she's telling me.  It's a bit much really. 

But yet, it is who she is.  She is her mother's daughter and I'm quickly realizing that more and more.  Have a feeling that when she gets into kindergarten that her biggest area of improvement will be just that--talking.

My mom used to ask me to be silent for a moment so she could think....and, I'm admitting here and now that I'm about to say that same line to Hannah.  It's funny how we used to think our parents were crazy to say some of the lines they said.  Tonight, I thank my mom for that line b/c now I know what she means....


No comments:

Post a Comment