Friday, February 17, 2012

2 tired kids...for different reasons

Sigh. Not gonna lie in that I had a crazy day at the office. I say my life is "never dull" and that's true on all fronts. As I was coming home tonigh Tim called..."can u stop and buy Motrin? CJ teeth are really bothering her." at that moment I knew it wasn't a happy home :) when I did walk in the door...Hannah looked exhausted, but said she wasn't . And CJ, well she was laughing but not in her normal way...it was more of a show like "mommy, I'm okay but not great..." Hannah decided to not sleep last night...well maybe not by choice but rather she had trouble. Caroline, on the hand hand, is teething like its her job. Feel bad for the little one bc she tried to put her entire hand in the mouth to naw away at it... And so as I entered the house tonight,I immediately went into mommy mode: cleaned up the kitchen, gave Caroline her medicine and got Hannah in her pjs. All while Tim looked at me with a grateful look. At leastl he managed to get dinner ready and for THAT I was grateful to him :) And as I write this, Caroline is out as is Hannah...since 7 pm and 8 pm respectively :) I hope both are in better mood tomorrow as its a big day: grandma's house and getting our new minivan. THAT story will be for another day...never thought I'd get a minivan but yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment