Thursday, June 30, 2011

One mommy and two daughters dinner out...round 2

So, I decided to be brave last night and take the girls out again to dinner. By. Myself. Yes, that's right...I was nuts again. Only this time I knew better than to go to a sitdown restaurant (even one like Bob Evans!)! We went to Wendy's. =) And it was a good experience where Hannah sat in her chair and Caroline sat in a high chair.

Some observations though as I watched people come and go...every single one of them looked at me and their eyes got slightly big when they saw me and my two young ones. And then they smiled. I am certain they still thought I was nuts but then when they saw how cute Hannah and Caroline were (and they really were!!) the folks decided to smile...probably more and them than me but still.

I think for the not to distant future Wendy's, Subway, etc...will be my "restaurant" of choice with the two unless Tim is with me. Or unless I'm feeling wild and crazy again and want to try a sitdown restaurant. Bob Evans...I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment