Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The crawler and her big sister...

Caroline is now crawling as of this evening...it has been an exciting night in the homestead much to Hannah's dismay! Hannah is realizing quickly that Caroline can now get her toys and that means no "Hannah toy" is safe from Caroline. I've heard plenty of no's coming from Hannah tonight as she attempts to block and move books and dolls. Only now Caroline is going after them again and again. Tim and I just laugh b/c we know this is the beginning and I suspect we have many years of this ahead. Of course Hannah could surprise us and begin to share readily but I'm going to bet otherwise...or she'll share some things but her favorite toys, well, that's going to be another issue.

Let the next journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Personally, I adore the crawling stage; however, understand how Hannah could feel differently;0

    ReplyDelete