Monday, May 23, 2011

Farming...

I'm a farmer's wife. There I admitted it...yup, I know about soybeans, corn, winter wheat, John Deere and all that good stuff. I didn't start out that way...in fact, never pictured myself on a farm. At all. But low and behold, I met an engineering student in college who I fell in love with and POOF we now live on a little farm.

Okay, so I don't have animals in the barn but I do have tractors big and small, not to mention all the "extra" equipment that comes with it... sigh. Hannah, who's three, will be in 4-H soon (or so I'm told) and I'm sure animal raising is in our immediate future.

Here's the surprising thing: I actually like my little farm. But shh..don't tell Tim b/c he may just want to buy more land, and, well, I'm not up for that. Just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment