Saturday, May 28, 2011

Daughters....

It's funny but I never expected Caroline to be a momma's girl. Yes, I know, that sounds silly to say but it's true. For some reason, I always thought Caroline would be closer to Tim then me and be "Daddy's Girl"...there are various reasons for that which will be explained in the future...

Alas, that is not that case. She is all about momma and gets very excited when I enter the room and cries when I leave. It melts my heart and I love it! And, I will admit, she has me wrapped. She cries and I'm there. She puts up her arms and I'm there. She laughs at something I do and I'm there. You get the picture...

Let's not forget Hannah though who is the quintessential momma's girl too. I love to hear her say, "I love you mom." And her excitement when I come home. HOWEVER, she loves to hang out with Daddy too. In fact, I may put her to bed but it's Daddy who has the last "Goodnight" and that melts my heart too.

I remember asking my Dad long ago did he regret having four girls and his response: "Not for a second. All of you are unique and I love you each for who you are." And I couldn't agree more...more specifically, I think Tim couldn't agree more.


No comments:

Post a Comment