Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Determined Caroline...

In one month Caroline will be one year old...and I think she is starting to break out of her shy and laid back stage. Yup, I may have another defiant one on my hands!

She hears the word NO often but her response usually is: stop for a second, look at me, whine a bit and then proceed on the course she has set out...with a determined look and a forceful crawl. As if she's telling herself "Nothing will stop be in getting up the stairs or to those wires!" LOL!

Of course she not only has me telling her NO but Hannah as well. In fact, it's funny to me how often I hear Hannah tell her sister NO when Caroline is on "Hannah's blankets" or "Hannah's toys" or "Hannah's pillow pet"....I hear "That's mine Caroline!" regularly.

But I wouldn't change it for the world b/c I know it's when I DON'T hear any noise that they're truly up to something...and that can be the scary part!

No comments:

Post a Comment